Had cramps. Took midols. Smoked weed. Swollen lips throat, bumps on skin, itching. Reduced. Problem?

yesterday, I was cramping really bad so i took 2 midols.. about 30 minutes later I was with a group of friends smoking weed just chillin. then in nearly 45 minutes I began to feel weird.. my lips started swelling up and I started to itch everywhere.. so I left and went home. then I started noticing a bunch of bumps appearing all over my skin and i began to itch even more.. my face had then gotten bigger and my lips .. and even my throat seemed like it had swelled up a bit because It became difficult for me to swallow.. because i was so irritated I just went to sleep.. and this morning when I woke up everything was back to normal except my lip but that slowly went down during the day.. so I'm wondering if the mixture of the midols and marijuana was just bad and caused all of that or was it just I probably had possible "bad weed" ..?? I NEED ANSWERS ASAP!!!!.. wouldnt want to make the same mistake twice.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your situation and yes, I also think that you had "bad weed". You should also know that no kind of weed is good for you. Medical marijuana is for exactly that, medical purposes. If you are addicted to marijuana please try to reduce and go off of it so as for it to not affect your life and functioning in any way. I hope this works for you. Please also see a physician or an ER doc if things are not working as well as they were supposed to for you.

Take care and have a lovely day!