Had cramping, brown discharge, fuller breasts, feverish, nausea, vomiting, tiredness. Had unsafe sex. Help?

i have had cramping, fuller breasts, gagging at the sight and smell of certainn things, my body always feels like i have a fever, nausea but no puking, very tired all the time no energy, moody ... i only really have cramping during the night ... when i was ovulating i had a clear discharge and i did have unprotected sex with my boyfriend around the 20th of march then turned to a thicker white discharge .. i went to use the bathroom and there was a TINY but of brown with my discharge but not a lot at all id have top of really looked to even notice it on the klenex .. i usually always become fuller in all parts of my body when im getting my period but never for this long at a time. i eat the whole kitchen and smometimes i dont feel like eating at all ... could these be period symptoms or because i did have sex on one of my most fertile days i could be preg : ) ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013