Had couple problem, head, back pain. What are the treatment options?

Hello im Amber and im 20 yeas old. I had my daughter almost two months ago and ever since then i've had a couple problems. I dont know of their tied together or just seperate problems, also don't know if y has to do with my pregnancy or the epidural I got. But when I bend down I get sharp head pains and sometimes whem I bemd back to lay down to.
Second thing is I have really bad chest pain as if my ribs are coming back together and it just feels achy and in the night I sleep on my side and it hurts to where I wake up and it feels like im crushing my heart or something..
And with the epidural.. it took the DR. three tries before he got it right and it hurts certain ways I lay at certain times like sometimes I cant lay flat on my back without it hurting.. and just the other day I now have a bump type thing that hurts like somethings in there..where one of the needles were.
Another thing is that At night l'll occasionally get like night sweats or hot flashes around my neck, not drenched but I feel them come over me.

So overall my concerns are:
1. Sharp pain in my head when leaning down or back
2. Back pain when laying certain ways at times
3. I have a pimple looking thing where the epidural was.. Looks like infection or filled with puss and hurts to touch.
4. Bad chest pain, Not panic attack, that feels like its closing in and is sore right now.. and hurts through the night.
5. Hot flashes that come over me at night.

Sorry if im rambling, hard to explain and hope to get an accurate answer.. my next checkup is in June.

Sorry for all the quesions I asked my mon who had 5 girls and she says its probably normal and she never had the epidural. And I took ibeuprofin like twice during the second week because my arms hurt so bad from IVS and my back was in worse pain then now. I dont take any medicine now and I have low iron if that helps with answering. Thank you :)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013