Had cough,nose congestion, headache, body ache, tiredness. Blood tests show high WBC, neutrophil levels. Indications?

I ve been sick since august with cough, nose congestion, headache, body ache off and on. Just plain tired. Hacking up lots of white yellow stuff, wheezing . I had a flu shot. Low fever off and on. A doctor told me I had viral pnuemonia in November. And still Traces in January. Haven t felt any better. I had a coughing pill and that was about it. And over the counter cold stuff. I m tired of being like this. I had some tests done. And an xray . I dont know about the xray yet. I dont know what all this could mean except the WBC and Neutrophilis is high white blood cells. A cold. But a miserable cold for 6 months is ridiculous and I dont know what to do to get better. Neutrophils auto count 11.5. Monocytes, automated count 0.9 Lymphocytes, automated count 1.6 Neutrophils %, automated count 81.8 % Lymphocytes %, automated count 11.6 % Monos %, auto 6.1 % Eosinophils %, automated count 0.3 % Basophils %, automated count 0.2 WBC s, automated count 14.0 3.5-11.0 thous/mm3 H RBC , auto 3.88 3.75-5.50 mill/mm3 Hgb 12.5 12.0-16.0 gm/dL Hct, auto 36.2 34.0-47.0 % MCV 93.3 80.0-100.0 fl MCH 32.2 27.0-34.0 pg MCHC 34.5 30.0-37.0 gm/dL RDW , ratio, RBC, Qn, auto 13.0 0.0-17.0 % Platelets, automated count 274 Sodium 132 135-145 mEq/L L Potassium 4.3 3.5-5.0 mEq/L Chloride 98 98-109 mEq/L CO2 29 20-31 mmol/L BUN 6 7-23 mg/dL L Creatinine 0.8 0.6-1.1 mg/dL GLUCOSE, RANDOM 113 60-200
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013