Had coronary, renal angiography, PTCA with Drug coated stenting, on medication. Slight angina. Suggestions ?

Hello, My mother in law underwent coronary & renal angiography , PTCA with Drug coated stenting to LAD, LCx & RCA about a year back. She was fine after the treatment with regular medications . Recently she developed slight angina. Her stress echo was positive. Considering her history we got coronary angiography done which revealed significant triple vessel disease, patent stent in LAD, LCx & OM1 & 80% lesion in proximal RCA for which she was advised PTCA with stenting to RCA. What do you suggest? Thanks, AAAA
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013