Had copper IUD removed. Having short, light periods. Due to scar tissues?

Hello, I had had copped IUD (Multiload - T) for 6 months (after resection of subseptus surgery). It has been 3 cycles, it was removed and two last cycles I have had very light and short periods (only 2 days bleeding and about 1 day spotting). When having IUD, my periods very heavier and longer (which is no suprprise with IUD) but even before IUD my periods very heavier and longer than these two last cycles. Is that normal??? My doctor removed IUD a week after my period - not during my period...Could there be some adhesions/ scar tissues after IUD removal that cause that my periods are so light??? Thanks for reply!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013