Had copper IUD removed. Feeling hungry, swollen breasts, tired, headache. Negative pregnancy test. Chance of pregnancy?

Hello Im 25 years old with three children very healthy never any medical issues in the past, always have had a normal cycle. Well I just had my Copper IUD removed on March 12th and was due for my period on the 22nd. I have been feeling hungry all the time, my breast are swallon and very sensitve, extremly tierd all the time, moody one minute than fine the next, havnt spotted any, have these minor headaches , no cramping yet though. Me and my husband have unprotected sex just about every other day. I have already taken two pregancy test and both came out negitive, thought it might be a little too early. My question is, could there be a high chance that I am pregnant? And if so how could I be pregnant when my ovulation date was on the 8th and I still had my IUD in at that time.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013