Had convulsions, brain infarction, mild paralysis, on antiseizure medications, giving thiosinaminum, had grand mal. Advice?

Hi Doctor, my brother had a motor vehicle accident in 2003, he had convulsions on the same day. He had 2 infarcts in his brain . He has mild paralysis on his left side with a drag to his left leg. In 2004, he had convulsions and was put on antiseizure medications Gardenal and Sodium valporate. it was increased in 2005 as he had an other attack. After that he has had no problems. The drag in his left leg has increased lately and he has been undergoing accupuncture and PT. The physiotherapist gave him thiosinaminum 4x last week. Yesterday night he had a grand mal. Please advise
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012