Had convulsions, MRI showed tuberculoma. Safe drugs for epilepsy

Resptd Sir , My doughter age 19 yrs she suffered from tuberculoma brain in MRI she got two convelsions in three months period She treated by a neorophysician with AKT-4 and Oxcarbamezapinen 300 mg BD after one month she suffered from TOXIC HEPATITIS and total billirubine goes up to 13.5 SGOT 2895 ,SGOPT 2965, stop akt and anticonvelsons drugs but after two days of satop drugs she got convelsons again. Plz. guide me for safe drugs in anti epilepsy and brain tuberculoma. my email id is YYYY@YYYY cotact no. mobile +0000
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012