Had controlled urination by squeezing penis, since then have burning in penis at the point of squeezing. Cause?

Recently I tried to stop myself from urinating and squeezed my penis really hard. Now most times, (not every time) I urinate there is a strong burning sensation in my penis where I squeezed. The end of the penis is very sensitive for a while when this happens. The burning sensation goes away after a few minutes. No outside evidence of any damage. There has never been any blood or other discharge .
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi

Welcome to HCM.
Just wait and watch is enough as there is no specific treatment.
The area needs to heal.
You can hasten healing by taking healthy diet and vitamin C.

DR GS
Sexologist Dr. Ambekar's  Response
YOU DEVELOPED TRAUMATIC URTHRITIS. A COURSE OF ANTIBIOTIC ANTI INFLAMMATORY PLUS ALKALIZER WILL DO. CONSULT g.p. or urologist.