Had contraceptive pills without break. No signs of period. Tender, swollen breast. Hormonal imbalance?

In order to postpone my period I have had two boxes of contraceptive pills with no 7 days break. My partner ejaculated inside me on 30th September. Had my last pill (from 2nd pack) on 11th October, so waiting for my period now. No sign of it, no cramps . My breasts are very tender, swollen, and I’ve noticed blue veins over them this morning. I also feel sickness quite often last few days. Have to mention that I was very disciplined with taking pills, didn’t miss them ever. I did pregnancy test on Wednesday, negative, but assume that would be too soon to show anyway. Is it possible that my problem is caused by hormonal misbalance I created with not making break between pills? Or I might be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer