Had continuous unprotected sex. Little bleeding, abdominal pain, bloating, green stool. Is it signs of pregnancy?

Hi. My name is Lurlene and I m 15. I just have a few questions relating to pregnancy. Me and my boyfriend had sex five days ago and he ejaculated in me fully. The next night he did it again and then again the next. I had a feeling I would get pregnant from it. So we waited to see results of any symptoms. Tonight we had sex and afterwards there was a little bit of blood . I thought I had got my period because it s around this time of month I get it. So I put a tampon in to check. About an hour later. I checked the tampon and found nothing but clearish pink fluid soaked in to the tampon. I put it in the bin and haven t had anything more since. I now have lower abdominal pain and bloating . In the past five days I ve been feeling okay. But occasionally feeling sick. I ve had small head aches. And found it odd. When I went to the toilet to take a poo and 3 long stools came out 2 of which consisted of the color green. And the other a light brownish color. I just wanted to know if u could give me any advice on to which of being pregnant or not?? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012