Had continue unprotected sex, pills intake, longer bleeding different from period. What is happening?

I ended my period the week of 3/17-3/23 dont remember the exact date.
the following weekend 3/30 i had unprotected sex. i took a emergency pill on sunday 3/31. The following weekend 4/ same thing unprotected sex tthat weekend took an emergency pill on 4/7. but during a surten position i was feeling pain during sex. on saturday 4/6 I started bleeding a little and till present 4/12 my bleeding hasnt stopped its diffrent then my regular period and its longer.. I dont have any pain at all jst the bleeding.. Im worried so if somebody could tell me whats happening or what should i do .
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013