Had concussions. Having headaches during physical activity. Having braces, metal springs in mouth. Solution for headcache?

Hello, my 16 year old son had 3 concussions last year (in 3 1/2 month span). He suffered headaches while working out and somethimes walking for almost 3 months. The specialist released him for summer baseball and he did well. Then he released him fully for football and wrestling. He has been fine up until this past weekend. He suffered a headache and dizziness after getting hit at practice and then yesterday he had another headache that went away after he took medicine. He told me today that he had a headache after weightlifting and I let him miss football practice. He has braces and on Friday had metal springs and heavy wires put in his mouth to help correct his bite. Ever since he has gotten headaches during physical activity. Should I take him to be checked out by a doctor? He seems fine and has no other symptoms than a headache.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012