Had concussion, paranormal events recalled, fell down 200 stairs. What could this be?

Doctor, 2 nights ago I had a concusion and what I recal from the events are some what paranormal. I recall voices women and children and looking around there was no one there and so my spine started to twist around in a dancing motion and then I felt spining and felt every hit as if I was being tossed against a wall. when I wake up after 5 minutes I had fallen down 200 flights of stairs brusied and with scratches. I feel as if I clearly remember it, could I be destorted?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012