Had composite filling replacement done, no gap to floss. Will bacteria cause damage ?

Hi. Yesterday I had a composite filling replacement done on a rear molar. It was a large filling and he had to cure and place three times to fill it. Now between two teeth I have no gap to floss, it s so tight. I m afraid since I cannot floss there that bacteria will still be able to get in there and do damage. He said he wanted it real tight so no food could get in between. Is this normal or ok to leave like this??? Should I seek out another dentist to get at least a small gap in there so I can floss?? Or am I good to go? Thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013