Had complete hysterectomy, have endometriosis, red and sore nipples. On estrogen tubes. Menopausal?

Hello I am 55 yrs old and had a complete hysterectomy when I was 27 yrs old. endometriosis . I have been on estrogen since then. now the dr has told me to cut my pill in half as I need to get off them. I am having a problem with my right breast. Very sensitive to any material touching it and it is really sore and red around the nipple . I have had a mammo a yr ago all was fine. Is it just another system of menopause?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013