Had complete hysterectomy, UTI, blood in urine, pain. Currently having uncomfortable pain under ribs. Suggestions?

Hi I had a complete hyterecomy on 11/5/12 bout 3 weeks ago I have been on septra for a week now for a uti with blood in urine and pain... I finish them in one day a still have the blood in my urine and pain.. Also two days ago I started to get this uncomfortable pain under my ribs right in the middle no clue what it could be... I do know I ve been scared to death about the blood in urine... But now the pain in the mid ribs is not helping... I go to dr in 5 days Monday he is on vacation now any suggestion would be great... I am 29 and scared.. My hubby thinks I am crazy...
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer