Had complete blood count. Light low range in Haemoglobin, WBC, RBC.How do I increase this?

Hello Doctor My name is Babar Ali and i am 22 years old male Recently I check Up My Complete Blood Count for Malaria Parasite but Malaria Parasite is Not Seen I have Some Question in My Mind and i think My Heamoglobin ,R.B.C.W.B.C are very low at range My Reports Says these things Heamoglobin 13.1 g/dl Normal Range is (13.7-16.3) Haematocrit 40.3% Normal Range is (41.9-48.7) RBC 4.44 x10e12/l Normal Range is (4.5-6.5) WBC 5.9 x10e9/l Normal Range is (4.0-10.0) what should i do ..? how can i increase these things..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012