Had colposcopy with biopsy, showed stage 0 cervical cancer. Abdominal cramps, light spotting instead of periods. Suggestions?

I had a colposcopy with biopsy two months ago, (it showed stage 0 cervical cancer ). I have not had the money to have the surgery (leep) to remove this yet, however; I m cramping everyday and instead of my normal 29 day cycle 7 days of heavy bleeding , I m having three days of spotting. Is this normal? Can the biopsy cure it? I m having local left lower side cramping everyday. Thank you so much for your time
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012