Had colposcopy done, dull pain in the area, stomach bloated, gaseous. Suggestions?

Hi Dr, approximately 2 weeks ago I have a colposcopy done by my GYN. Immediately after I felt pressure. The next day I had sharp lower left side abdominal pain that intensified when I used the bathroom. I attributed it to gas and it went away by the next day. Today I woke up with a dull ache on the same lower left side of my stomach . I have had a lot of gas today and can feel rumblings in my stomach as if gas is moving. My stomach feels slightly bloated in the area. Should I contact my doctor? And if so, which doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  222 Awaiting Answer