Had colonoscopy, endoscopy. All symptoms point to IBS. Possibility of Crohns or ulcerative colitis?

I ve recently had a clonoscopy and endoscopy . Biopsies show duodenal mucosa with gastric foveolar and active inflammation. No helicobacter organism found. Random colon biopsy old increase in lamina propia eosinophils scattered ceroid macrophages, basal crypt apoptosis with increased mitotic activity. They say possible medication induced reaction. I don t take any medication ever apart from thyroxine . What else could cause this? All other symptoms point to ibd. Is it possible that this is early stage crohns or ulcerative colitis?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012