Had colonoscopy. Black pitch procedure, numband arm. Should i be concerned?

I had a colonoscopy last week. The IV started off very painful in my right inner elbow area. The nurse made a small adjustment by pushing it around. I have AS and am on celebrax daily. The area one week late is very painful and it bruised terribly. The bruised area in about 2 inches by 3.5 inches. The bruising appreared two days after the procedure. It was pitch black the first day. This morning I woke up to my hand numband my arm very stiff. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013