Had colon resection, hernia repair. Have open incision with e coli infection, low fever, muscle ache. Treatment?

I had a colon resection and a hernia repair . I came home from the hospital and now have an open incision with an e coli infection. The incision is being packed and changed every day. But they have not put me on an antiboitic. I am running a low grade fever , and am so tired that I am sleeping day and night. I seem to have muscle aches too. I really don t feel right. I think they are missing somethnig.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013