Had colon removed. What is the small hole where there is leaking pus?

i had my colon removed 5 months ago. i still have a small hole about the size of a dime where they cut me leaking pus and its getting worse. i cover it with 4by4 gauze and i have to change it minimum of 3xs a day cause it leaks so bad it stains my shirts. plus i have such severe stomach pain i cant get out of bed unless i take my pain pills and wait 30 to 45 this pain gonna be permanent and what about the hole and pus 5 months after surgery..i lost a total of 65lbs.gained a couple back now im losing weight.was 195lbs before surgery but weigh 131lbs now. im 5ft10.i eat alot but nothing comes out ostomy bach in big scared and cant get no treatment but for pain.. antibiotics dont help whatsever..please help me understand whats going on
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012