Had colon cancer, rectum removed by chemo and radiation. Went to doctor to close colostromy bag but removed almost all large intestine due to cancer spread. Having jaundice after surgery. Further treatment?

My sister having a colon cancer. The rectum is removed in June 2011 following by chemo and radiation and in feb 2012 she comes to doctor to close the colostromy bag but when doctors opened her stomach they removed almost all large intestine due to cancer spread. now she has jaundice after surgery. What can we do for her
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012