Had colecystectomy, removal of intestinal Obstruction at illium, microsurgery of prostrate gland. Having abdominal gas. Medications?

I am 77yrs.old.had colecystectomy,removal of intestinal Obstruction at illium, microsurgery of prostrate gland ( TURP ) in the years 1973 ,2003 &2004 respectively .I am suffering from abdominal gas both upper and lower ,relieved by eructation and passing lower wind. sometimes I feel mild pain in heart region due excessive upper gas which is relieved by forceful eructation .I am taking pantoprazole 40mg and domperidone 30mg daily before breakfast but getting no substantial relief .Can I take nutroline b plus caps.twice daily after meals? pl. advise me the medicines to be taken for relief of my abdominal troubles.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013