Had colectomy removed, not cancer, blood in stools, internet says granuloma tissue, have internal hemorrhoids. What could this be?

Hi, In Jul 12 I had a sigmoid resection colectomy removed about 12 inches. Had a sarcoma hanging off the outside of the colon . Was not colon cancer. Since then 106 days 10 of those days periodically had either orange spot in stool, red spots, or red line (blood?). Usually occurs when stool is firm, had to strain, bigger stool than normal. Four of the times it was at the end of the poop last part that came out. Had the 3 days fecal stool test done in mid Jun 12 and all came back negative. Was on the internet and other people have said they had blood in stool since that same type of surgery and was told it was an irration from where the 2 sections were put back together and then when the poop goes through someone called it granuloma tissue. I also have internal hemmroids which act up from time to time and read that can be blood in poop. Any thoughts? Have called the surgeon that did the procedure and waiting to hear back but thought I d do this also.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012