Had cold symptoms for a week. Noticed orange mucus? Normal?

Hi, I just had a cold last weekend (cause I spent like 40mins under the cold at night to wait for the bus) I had sore throat, runny nose and normal cold symptoms. its been a week now and my colds almost gone, the only thing left is runny nose ( not all that bad as I just have to force the mucus out on to paper towel a few times a day and i can breath normally).

However, just yesterday i noticed theres one time my mucus was light orange and after that time , the colour is gone and my mucus is back to a bit greenish or clear. Until today I have had orange mucus twice. Just wondering if its normal for cold symptom to have orange mucus
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013