Had cold sores, near the lip, had scabs, started oozing. Is it genital herpes?

Good Morning! I am very paranoid and my nerves are a wreck right now. Hoping you can help answer something. Last Thursday I had two cold sores , one on the top lip near the corner and one in the corner of my mouth. I took two Valtrex pills that morning and two more 12 hours later. On Saturday night, I gave my boyfriend oral sex . The cold sores had already scabbed over and started the healing process. They were not opened or oozing in any way. What are the chances of him getting genital herpes from this?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013