Had cold, ear infection. Having change in face, lip, cannot wink left eye, unable to smoke on right side. Reason?

I am 32 years old and had quite a bad cold 2 weeks ago then had a double ear infection which they gave me amoxicillion for. During the cold my lips were obviously sore from the cold, the weather and because i was constantly blowing my nose. The cold is just about gone, my ears are clearing slowly, but (hard to explain) the right side of my top lip isnt working properly. Like when i use mouthwash and try and swish it round the top, it cannot hold the mouthwash in, I smoke and need to inhale my cig on the left side otherwise i cant draw it in, cant drink through a straw as normal becaues i then slurp, I have found it is affecting the way i eat. Also before i use to be able to wink with both eyes, I cant do it with my left eye now. i have noticed also that my face looks funny when i laugh. My boyfriend says i am like a duck. not happy.... thank you
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013