Had cold, chest infection and then asthma attack. Taking inhaler and antibiotics. How long to continue?

I had a cold that went to a chest infection and then had a nasty asthma attack. My asthma is usually very well controlled.. I have had a nebuliser am on antibiotics and now prednisilone, which I was reluctant to take following an earlier eye reaction to it. I can now breathe a little easier but am still coughing and feeling awful. I am also having 6 puffs 4x a day of Salbutomel and taking my usual inhaler how long before I will be morew like me and not coughing?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012