Had cold and took medicine, developed difficulty in breathing, tightness in chest and cough, boils under arms. Suggestion?

My problem is this I went ti the local MD here in McIntosh with a cold . About 5 month ago. She gave me a shot and some pills and sent me on my way. Well a month later I went back did the same thing. OK I m not a doctor by no means but she didnt even look at me or talk to me aboout what was wrong. Anyway just woke up this morning and had a hard time breathing , my chest fills tight , I have this cough and I cant get rid of this cold. And I have these like Boils under my arms that keep coming back. Help...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013