Had cold. Why was neck and clavical sore? Why swollen lymph nodes?

I had a cold for the last week. My sinusus are better and my cough is no longer productive...just lingers. No fever. Last night my right side neck shoulder and clavical was sore. Felt like pulled muscles. Today it feels like a deep as if i was hit with a bat. The end of my right clavical under thraot area is swollen...and hard like bone. Its noticeable to sight and touch. Is this a swollen lymph node or caused by coughing or unrelated?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012