Had cold. Why is back and stomach also painful? Why am I gaining weight?

hi well ive had the cold for about 3 weeks and it mostly gone but its still there my back and stomach have been hurting significantly lately, at first i lost some weight but now im gaining it back i get full really fast im always tired and/or sleepy my joints in my hands and my ankles frequently hurt my hair and skin are becoming dry ive had pain and a clear discharge from my private area for about a week and a half now and the list continues im a female and im 20 i tried googleing all my symptoms but nothing really comes up an you give me a hint to whats going on with me please?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
You have not indicated your marrital status or anything about your involvement with any boy friend as you are having vaginal discharge,whichmay be the reason for the pains in the joints.Consult a Gynecologist for the evaluation and advice.