Had cold. On z pack. Steroid for lung inflammation, frequent urination. How long it will take to get cured?

yes I have had a bad cold for the last three weeks coughing all the time and they had me on a z pac and then a they have now put me on a steriod to treat inflammation in my lungs/ airways...all the coughing has weakened my vaginal areas and I pee every time I cough will the weakened area heal back to normal so I will not leak like before and how long will it take?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012
The cough and cold if persistent for nore than a week need to be evaluated with a throat swab culture to get the suitable antibiotic for treatment.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,