Had cold. Feels heaviness in stomach, and gastric, loss of appetite, having normal stool, no vomiting, no fever

Hi, last week I had a bad cold. On Friday I started feeling a heaviness in my stomach with lots of gas. The feeling of gas is not as bad but I still have a discomfort in my abdomen . I also have had a loss of appetite but am still able to eat, but when I skip meals I don t feel hungry. I have given up coffee, soda , and chocolate but doesn t seem to make a difference. My stools are normal and no vomiting. No fever also. I also have had no massive weight gain . I do sometimes have sharp pain but it is not constant and passes quickly.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012