Had coil fitted. Why have I been bleeding since then? What was the lump of flesh?

I had a coil fitted 5 months ago.It was far more painful than last time... I nearly passed out. I have been bleeding ever sice ; varying amounts of loss, and recently I have been having stabbing pains on my left side. A month ago I was veryworried when a piece of flesh cameout on mytampon. It wasnot a clot... I washed it so that I couldsee it. It was definately a lump of flesh. I am worried as pain is worse each day
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
may be coil reacted with tissues and damaged tissies and there might be chronic inflamation of tissues and lining which is peeled of and is coming in blood
ven if the coil is out it stil need investigation for local damage to the extent
need related doctor consultation gynaec