Had clot bleeding, shooting pain. Had medical abortion. Worry?

hello I had a medical abortion september 13th the bleeding stopp then came brownish blood only once in a while and then that stopped not today im getting shooting pains down through my clitaris and a clot came out earlier this.mornin along with stringy blood but now that stopped to and its a faint bloody color only when I whipe the pain I had has only happened twice and it happened about 20 minutes ago
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

Following medical abortion, it takes time 4-6 weeks for complete resolution and brown or faint bloody discharge may be related to old blood or retained tissue, pelvic infection etc.

Here, I suggest you to undergo one USG scan to check for retained bits or clotted element (if any). In such case, D & C may be required and you must consult with your gynecologist. Maintain genital hygiene. Good luck.