Had clonic tonic seizure thrice. Changed medications but still not cured. Any permanent solution?

Hi My name is satya, I have had clonic tonic seizure thrice in my life, one in 2003,then in 2006 and a month back. I took medications as directed by doctor but it has still not cured. Initially i took eptoin/epicent 100mg. Now i have switched over to a new doctor and he has suggested me Encorte Chrono 500mg. I just want to know one thing. Is there end for this problem or will it exist till my death. regards, Satya
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012