Had clogged ears, breathlessness, runny nose. What is the cure?

Hello I have had clogged ears for a week now and it seems to be getting worse my primary care doctor said it was just wax buildup and tried irrigating my ears that didn t work so she gave me ear drops and I have been using them 2x a day and irrigating them on my own but only a little bit of wax comes out and it feels like my ears have gotten worse with the fullness feeling. Also within the last 3 days I have experienced shortness of breath like just walking downstairs or to my car. And today I have gotten a runny nose . Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013