Had clitoral hood reduction. Too sensitive. Stretch the clitoral hood down over this sensitive spot?

Hi there

I had a clitoral hood reduction 6 weeks ago and believe it has been reduced too much as the skin just below the clitoris,which I believe is apparently the top of the inner labia (although is almost as sensitive as the clitoris itself) is too sensitive too touch and at this stage I feel I'm never going to be able to commence sexual activity again. I am wondering if there is anything I can do to stretch the clitoral hood down over this sensitive spot. THanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013