Had circumcision. Having swelling in penis gland with dissoluble stitches on it. Normal?

hi , I just had my Circumcision on 16th Feb, with local anesthesia , by an urologist . after op i seen, my penis is fully bandaged, i stayed for 1 day in hospital , next morning nurse came and told me to open the bandage and put a neosporin on it. so i did it, doc recommend me for some tabs like anxit-0.25, tolpa D and amoyxicilin. now its fine, after a day i went for checkup and wound healed well, but the prob is there is a swelling down to penis gland . i had dissoluble stitches on it,. so my question is , is that normal things.? and how long will take for that.... ----Roy
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013