Had circumcised, due to phimosis infection. Difficulty in having intercourse. Is it due to circumcision?

Hi, I m recently married man of age 25 yrs.I was circumcised 11 yrbaack due to phimosis infection. when I try have intercourse with my wife, I m unable to insert my penis into her vagina properly in side or man-ontop position. We have tried with woman-on-top alp but i could not still penetrate into her and she says her Hymen i still intact. Can you give any advice on correct position and also if my Circumcision will effect sexual life? We are eager to have a progeny.Pls advice us
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012