Had chronic sinusitis. Had polyps removed. Had wheezing, breathlessness, chest infection

hi i have had chronic sinusitis for over 2 years i had polyps removed with fess in september. still having same problems loads of congestion no taste or smell at all. after surgery i had sudden onset of asthma symptoms wheezing short of breath etc and had a chest infection which has now cleared but still have asthma symptoms. my lungs actually hurt ! still under ent team and my gp has referred me to see respiritary doctor . i was researching about samters triad ??
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013