Had chronic diarrhoea, nausea, vomitting, bloating, pain, weakness. Had gallbladder removed. Small brown spots on neck, chest. Suggestions?

I had been ill for months with chronic diarrhea nausea vomiting bloating pain weakness and fatigue first scan showed an enlarged liver with a possible cysts after several months of tests colonoscopy blood test etc they stated I had colitis and hepatitis a .....nothing made sense nothing was getting better after my 5th trip to the emergency room I was refered to a surgeon...last Wednesday they did an ultrasound and hyda scan which showed a polyp on my gallblader and that it was functioning at only 6% went in to surgery the same day to remove my gallbladder. Almost a week and still not feeling better then this morning I noticed several small brown spots on my neck and chest.....should this concern me?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012