Had chlamydia. Irritated skin around vagina. What is going on?

Hi, I had caught chlamydia about 4 months ago. I took medicine immediately after learning about this. Since then, I haven t had any of the symptoms of chlamydia. However, when I got tested, I only got tested for chlamydia and gonnerhea. I had a new sexual partner and I did not use a condom. Lately, the skin around my vagina has been randomly irritated. When I look in a mirror, I see a cut on the inside lip of my vagina and what appears to be scrapes on the area between my anus and vagina. Any idea as to what is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013