Had chicken pox, pimple and heat boils, headaches, fever, red rashes, possible shingles. Should I take medication?

Hi, I'm 27 and I just had my first CHICKEN POX outbreak. I had my first spot on my face about 4 days ago but mistaken it as a pimple or heat spot (though I don't get pimples often). 2 days after that, I have massive headache and fever at night. I started to realised there were patches of red rashes on my body last night and when I woke up this morning, there were alot on my face and most of the red dots started to have water in it. I consulted two doctors with differing opinions. Doc #1 said that I should just let my chicken pox outburst to continue and heal itself as if it is intervened, I might have possibility of getting a second chicken pox in the future. Meanwhile Doc#2 advised to take the medication to stop the virus from spreading more as it will be asleep in our body throughout life after I heal. Additionally, the doctor also said it is an effective way of lowering the chances of getting shingles in the future. I am wondering if I should take the medication right now (Virless Acycloir). Also, is there any vaccination for shingles and if yes, when would the best timeframe be? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013