Had chicken pox, leaving scars on face with itching. Solution?

I had chicken pox approximately 2 or 3 months ago and they had left me with over 20 scars on my face, especially both my cheeks, my nose , my eyebrows, forehead and eyes. Most of the ones on my forehead have faded a little bit, but that s nothing compared to my other scars. I also have scars everywhere on my body. I feel like I have permanent chicken pox because the ones on my eyebrows and my face sometimes itch . I need help. Please. Im 11 years old and I am very self-conscious. People in my class hate me and dont want to sit with me because of my scars. I cry everyday when I look into the mirror. What are the possible solutions for an 11 year old s horrible chicken pox holes? Please help.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013