Had chest x ray that showed vascularity in the right lung. Have bilatreal kidneys. Help?

I had a chest x ray last year in saudi arabia and it showed a vscularity in the right lung . When the cheif radiologis reviewed it., he reassured me that there is nothing to worry about. The problem that I m still cmplaining of pain at the right thoracic site and at the same time I have bilateral kidney stones which made me really confused about the cause of the pain. Do you think that it is better to repeat the chest -x ray? . Although the tele radiologist who reviewd my previous x ray advised me to do CT scan , the radiologist at my own institution did t advise me to do it as the result is almost the same as my baseline. I;m currently in the UK for a study and I need to make sure that every thing is OK because my condition keeps me scarred. Please help me to decide what I need to do.!!! . Moreover, I don t have any cardiac medical history in my family but there is a srtong family history of asthma and I was initially diagnosed with asthmah 8 years ago bot after having a PFT, my pulomnologist told me my symptoms were related only allergic bronchitis . please help me.!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012